The idea for running Passion4Cracow Apartments originates in our Passion…
… Passion for our beautiful city of Krakow, with the largest medieval old town in Europe, where almost every corner hides a centuries-old history.
… Passion for travel, because we were lucky to visit many wonderful places in the world and we still can’t believe that the world is so beautiful. Having stayed in various apartments during our trips we had the opportunity to gather experience and prepare the optimal offer for our guests in Cracow.
… Passion for foreign languages and meeting people from different cultures and with different passions.
The location of our apartments enables our guests to experience both the historic beauty of the city with the option of relaxing in the greenery of our park. Being located in a quiet and green area, it’s also an ideal place to work during a business trip, so please…
SHARE OUR PASSION FOR CRACOW!!!
WHAT MAKES OUR APARTMENTS SPECIAL:
- Location in the park, away from city noise, yet ca. 10 minutes by tram to the city center;
- Close to Tauron Arena, Expo Krakow and Krakow Technology Park;
- Easy access to the ICE Congress Hall;
- The eighth largest Aviation Museum in the world is our direct neighbor;
- Numerous activities for children in the neighborhood: playgrounds, Aqua Park, Lem’s Experience Park;
- Atmospheric cafe in the old tram with a playground for children;
- The apartments are very well connected to the rest of the city (trams travel every 5 minutes to the center), tram stop 3 minutes walking distance;
- Safe parking – available parking space in front of the building and in the underground garage;
- Luxury apartment building with 24/7 protection, built in 2015, with an elevator;
- 2 apartments in one location, allowing accomodation for up to 8 people;
- High-speed WiFi
- We offer delicious Polish breakfasts;
- Luggage storage;
- The possibility of late-night key drop-off;
- Transport to and from the airport and train station
- We are happy to suggest to our guests interesting places to visit in Cracow and in the area.